2021 Alaska Ministry Cruise
7 Day Cruise on the Ovation of the Seas
Roundtrip Air Fare Dallas to Seattle
(similar pricing for other airports)
4-star Hotel in Seattle, Washington
All Motor Coach transfers
All Government Taxes and Fees
$2,697 INSIDE STATEROOM (Dbl Occ.)
$2,897 OCEAN VIEW WINDOW STATEROOM (Dbl Occ.)
$3,497 Deluxe BALCONY STATEROOM (Dbl Occ.)
Group Travel Insurance available - Gold Policy.
(You may include insurance purchase with your deposit amount if desired)
PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS are COVERED if purchased within 15 days
Michael T Smith
Tour Director/Travel Agent
Musical Director/Plymouth Park
Singers from North Texas and beyond will be joining together for this exciting and unique opportunity. Bring your entire choir, spouses, family and friends.
Join David Scherler & Plymouth Park Baptist Church for this
"Cruise with a Purpose"
Cruise on Royal Carribean's extraordinary OVATION OF THE SEAS
Concerts on the ship, and in Victoria, British Columbia
Unforgettable fellowship and ministry . . . AT SEA
DEPOSIT: $300 Due by November 1, 2020(Non-refundable)
BALANCE DUE: February 1, 2021 (Non-refundable)
Register in Two Steps
(1) Complete & submit one form per person
(2) Pay Deposit online (below)
• You may pay one lump sum for all registrations & insurance
• There is no convenience fee for payment of deposit and insurance
• There is a 2% convenience fee for credit card payments for cruise balances
• After consulting the Travel Insurance Chart, you may simply include that in your lump sum payment
• If you experience difficulty, feel free to call and pay over the phone
Disclaimer: K&E International Travel & Cross Key Productions act solely as an agent for suppliers of travel and other services. It is the responsibility of ALL Travelers to ensure they meet all legal requirements to travel. We are not responsible for any cancellations, changes or modifications by the supplier of itineraries, air carrier, routing, scheduling, departure date, level of service, surcharges, etc. Individual travel Insurance may cover some of these issues should they arise.